Return to Common Questions
- How will a debt management program help me?
- Your financial situation will be stabilized and you will likely have additional money in your monthly budget for essential items.
You will have a clear plan for resolving your credit problems and you will also have encouragement from Credit Advisors to work on that plan until you are living debt free.
Certified credit counselors will design a debt management plan to meet your specific needs and help you get back on a manageable budget.
A debt management plan is for you if you want:
- Reduced creditor calls.
- Reduced payments.
- Reduced interest and finance charges
- Waived late and over-limit fees.
- Support in maintaining your commitment to becoming debt free
- Having your debts paid off in a realistic and reasonable length of time