Return to Common Questions
- What advantages does CA provide over most other counseling agencies?
- Credit Advisors provides many advantages over other counseling agencies. Here a just a few:
- Many counseling agencies rely primarily on creditors to fund their service and as such there appears to be a conflict of interest. This encourages them to favor creditors that are in their best interest not yours. So, are they really representing you or the creditors?
- Some agencies charge a flat fee regardless of what you can really afford. We believe you should only have to pay what you can truly afford.
- Many credit counseling agencies only make disbursement on one day per month regardless of when the funds are received. Credit Advisors believes in distributing client funds as they are received, so your money is working for you faster.
- If you have large debt payments, Credit Advisors will allow you to divide your monthly payment between pay periods.
- CA has a much lower counselor to client ratio than most other agencies.
- Many agencies will only handle debts that are easy to negotiate or debts to those creditors that contribute a percentage of funds back to them. Credit Advisors handles ALL types of debts regardless of the difficulty or creditor financial support.
- CA offers member site online e-Progress account access so you can view your account, update personal and creditor information, and stay informed on the progress of your program at your convenience 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- At Credit Advisors, we offer multiple payment options to our clients to make becoming debt free as easy as possible, from payroll deductions to electronic funds transfers.
- Credit Advisors monitors your credit record to ensure your timely, consistent payments are being recorded by your creditors; this also provides you an opportunity to address all debts. Most of our competitors do not take this hands on approach to handling your debts because this approach is time consuming and expensive. We believe you deserve nothing less!