State Specific Disclosures
- Nonpayment of debt may lead creditors to increase finance and other charges or undertake collection activity, including litigation
- Establishment of a plan may adversely affect the individual's credit rating or credit scores
- We do not lend money.
- All agreements are good for up to 60 months.
- Upon completion of this program, Credit Advisors will mail a statement to you indicating all funds have been issued and that all creditors are paid in full.
- Debt management plans are not right for all individuals, and you may ask us to provide information about other ways, including bankruptcy, to deal with your debts.
- Using a debt-management plan may make it harder for you to obtain credit.
- We may receive compensation for our services from your creditors.
Nevada's Uniform Debt Management Services Act
- Oregon Registration # DM-80044
- Licensed in the State of Michigan License # DM-0016282